更多信息

6773/T01

32,90 €

-65%

11,52 €

加运费

可用

更多信息

"汤姆的阴茎塞 "是一款非常贴心的首饰,适用于未插入的阴茎。该产品的基础是一根 7.5 厘米长、精心制作的不锈钢棒,顶端呈圆锥形,直径为 8 毫米。与传统的阴茎插塞不同,它由一个可拆卸的龟头环固定。

产品包括两个龟头环,直径分别为 25 毫米和 30 毫米。

重要信息: 卫生是一个非常重要的方面。请使用我们的消毒喷雾 VERYCLEAN(货号 8305)彻底消毒您的双手和产品。插入扩张器、阴茎塞、阴茎音和阴茎塞时,请仅使用我们专门为此开发的 VERYDEEP 润滑剂(货号 8306)。

您可能也会对此感兴趣:

客户评价

评估 

Un des meilleurs speptres

Très content de cet achat. Se positionne facilement et reste très bien en place grâce à l'anneau, contrairement à d'autres plugs urétraux. N'hésite pas à choisir rapidement le petit diamètre (25mm), contraignant bien le bas de la tête.
    L'éjaculation est ralentie par le piton de 8mm de diamètre - point trop n'en faut. Une douce douleur au plus beau moment te transportera au 7ème ciel !

• 2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
    评估 

Tom's Princes Wand with Glans Ring

I just received my Prince's Wand in the mail today. I couldn't wait to slide it in. It felt even better than I had anticipated. This 3 inch pecker plug is simply amazing, nearly orgasmic - from the initial insertion of the graduated tip until the entire shaft had disappeared to gently stretch my urethra. The subtle weightiness allows for hours of uninterrupted pleasureable wear (as long as you don't have to piss). If I could rate this a "6", I would.

评估 

auch für anfänger

sehr gute qualität und beste trageeigenschaften. toller service. schnelle lieferung und ganz diskret ! auch für anfänger zu empfehlen !

评估 

OMG! This thing is so hot to have in.

OMG! This thing is so hot to have in. The feeling of the insertion and wearing it is so incredible. The weight of it in my cock is something that can't be beat! The glans ring holds it in place perfectly for long term wear. Perfect for the buy that is to either can't or won't get pierced to wear a real Prince's Wand. Truly a must have!

评估 

Prinzenzepter und Spermabremsen

Was für ein Gefühl ist das eigentlich, einen Spermastopper oder ein Prinzenzepter zu tragen? Zunächst ist zu sagen, es tut nicht weh. Du spürst den Plug allerdings in Deinem Penis und wirst ihn während des Tragens sicher nicht ganz aus dem Sinn kriegen, und so soll es ja auch sein! Das Gefühl ist einfach unbeschreiblich .... mega-geil !

评估 

Made in Germany

I LOVE my Prince's Wand. I wear it comfortably for hours.

• 1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
      评估 

Prince Albert's Wand with Glans Ring

The feel of it sliding in was hot....talk about making you hard. The only thing I would caution about is the thin metal retainer, if you play hard with the rod inserted, it can ( and did ) slightly tear into the opening of the penis. If you have a large head...be careful..otherwise it's HOT

• 1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.

撰写您自己的评论

带橡树果戒指的阴茎 plug

带橡树果戒指的阴茎 plug

"汤姆的王子权杖 "是为未插入阴茎设计的一款非常贴心的首饰。与传统的阴茎塞不同,它是通过一个可拆卸的龟头环来固定的。

撰写您自己的评论

其他客户也购买了

30 同一类别中的其他项目: